Waaaaaah!!! Waaaaaaahh!!
Man, doing pediatric emergency sucks sometime. Why do all the kiddies hate me so much? I can't even approach within 10 feet before they start crying. I can't even bribe with popsicles! And then of course by the time the staff physician sees them they've all tired themselves out and are perfectly calm and complacent.
I do not want to look in a single ear ever again. Or throat.
I am so glad I left when I did tonight. The department was full of "young adults" with various ingestions. A couple of them knew each other. Typical Saturday night. I wonder if they were all at the same party...
On a brighter note, I think I might try and ride along with the paramedics and see some "real" action.
I do not want to look in a single ear ever again. Or throat.
I am so glad I left when I did tonight. The department was full of "young adults" with various ingestions. A couple of them knew each other. Typical Saturday night. I wonder if they were all at the same party...
On a brighter note, I think I might try and ride along with the paramedics and see some "real" action.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home