Earmuffs
So Dr. Fowler....as crass as he is....proceeds to say the words "shit" and "dick" in a span of 15 seconds in front of a little kid without even stopping to notice. His dad didn't look too impressed. Hahaha he's so funny and so politically incorrect at the same time. Even the white anglo male surgeons cannot escape his wrath.
Speaking of crass. I heard that all of the general surgeons I will be working with next month are very brash and will cut you down just to see if you can handle it. However!!! Get this.....NO call and NO rounding (they actually discourage it as it just serves to slow them down)!!! I've found a goldmine boys and girls! Oh! And since it is about an hour commute, apparently, if it's snowing outside, don't bother coming in. YESSSSS....
Speaking of crass. I heard that all of the general surgeons I will be working with next month are very brash and will cut you down just to see if you can handle it. However!!! Get this.....NO call and NO rounding (they actually discourage it as it just serves to slow them down)!!! I've found a goldmine boys and girls! Oh! And since it is about an hour commute, apparently, if it's snowing outside, don't bother coming in. YESSSSS....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home